We are a political action committee dedicated to
- Advocating and supporting conservative initiatives at the federal and state levels.
- Identifying, vetting, and supporting genuinely conservative candidates for state and federal office.
- Monitoring our state and federal elected representatives, holding them accountable for what they do, and exposing their actions to the light of day.
We are not aligned with any political party and will support causes and candidates which match our values and principles, regardless of party affiliation. We believe that a presumed alliance with any party inhibits our ability to act as a watchdog or assert influence, particularly over parties that run on the conservative platform.
We want to take back our government from career politicians and we want the conservative voice heard in Little Rock and in Washington.
Few politicians listen to individual voters but they do respond to large groups of people who stand firm on important issues and speak with one voice. We need you to stand with us in returning Arkansas and our nation to conservative values and principles.
What issues are important to us?
- Constitutional government
- Smaller state and federal government
- Defeating nationalized healthcare
- Sanctity of life
- Sanctity of marriage
- Religious freedom
- A balanced federal budget
- Ending earmarks
- Implementing a fair tax
- Fixing illegal immigration
- Term limits